Chicago Sports Fan Message Board

All Information is alleged and 100% Unreliable
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Fuck you dance music
Yes. Yes. Fuck you too! 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
If it's too loud you're too old. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wait this music is pretty old too 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Does tuna fish qualify as a lunch meat and if not what is it? 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 40219
Location: Darkside Estates
I've officially heard too much and have started hating the shit out of it.
Woo ha woo it takes two to make a thing go right
Woo ha woo it takes two to make it outta sight!
Fuck you.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 11645
Location: FEMA (Fun) Camp VIP list
pizza_Place: go find your nick in the new starwars!
This is not the path to getting you on DJ Riz's good side, Ernie.

_________________
Beardown: unlikely voice of reason wrote:
The fact that people feel just as comfortable harassing sports media women as they do men means that Julie is treated as an equal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 11645
Location: FEMA (Fun) Camp VIP list
pizza_Place: go find your nick in the new starwars!
Btw speaking of rob base and the it takes two break/sample, aphex twin recently dropped this unreleased gem with the rob base it takes two loop/sample/break. This song makes me smile

_________________
Beardown: unlikely voice of reason wrote:
The fact that people feel just as comfortable harassing sports media women as they do men means that Julie is treated as an equal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 40219
Location: Darkside Estates
sinicalypse wrote:
This is not the path to getting you on DJ Riz's good side, Ernie.

Ain't too worried about it, Hip Hop.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:35 pm
Posts: 1861
Location: Up Where We Belong
You sound frustrated that you want to bust a move but can't anymore.

_________________
DRINK BƎTTƎR. @theRIPH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 11645
Location: FEMA (Fun) Camp VIP list
pizza_Place: go find your nick in the new starwars!
Darkside wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
This is not the path to getting you on DJ Riz's good side, Ernie.

Ain't too worried about it, Hip Hop.


hahahahaha are you trying to call me hiphop as a derisive name? gee you must really want scorehead and/or your base of suburban pasty white folk to have a chortle at my expense, but let me remind you that:

1) at the best rap show i've been at in ~5-10 years (pharoahe monch @ double door in 2012) i was pulled aside by a random chicago street legend of a rapper (sharkula) and properly blunted before monch got on. we even got the owner/head chef from the restaurant next door cuz we're cool like that. there was an offer of free meals i'm sure we both forgot about all because he came to throw the garbage out at the right time.

2) i've freestyle rapped to the police to save my ass from searches/charges TWICE, once at gunpoint.

so you're damn right i'm hiphop, ernie. just like you are indelibly ernie because you need a damn hat that says MR. CSFMB because you're like some sort of a gnostic god in that you're in all of us CSFMBERS and we're all a part of you at the same time.

_________________
Beardown: unlikely voice of reason wrote:
The fact that people feel just as comfortable harassing sports media women as they do men means that Julie is treated as an equal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 6837
Location: Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear
pizza_Place: Danica's Pit Stop
sinicalypse wrote:


https://youtu.be/5SaFTm2bcac

_________________
1926-1931-1934-1942-1944-1946-1964-1967-1982-2006-2011


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 40219
Location: Darkside Estates
sinicalypse wrote:
hahahahaha are you trying to call me hiphop as a derisive name?

No.

Sinic wrote:
]1) at the best rap show i've been at in ~5-10 years (pharoahe monch @ double door in 2012) i was pulled aside by a random chicago street legend of a rapper (sharkula) and properly blunted before monch got on. we even got the owner/head chef from the restaurant next door cuz we're cool like that. there was an offer of free meals i'm sure we both forgot about all because he came to throw the garbage out at the right time.

That didn't happen.

Sinic wrote:
2) i've freestyle rapped to the police to save my ass from searches/charges TWICE, once at gunpoint.

That didn't happen.

Sinic wrote:
so you're damn right i'm hiphop, ernie.

You're really not.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 44202
"Hey fatso, just bust a move" was a line that always made me feel sad.

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 40219
Location: Darkside Estates
good dolphin wrote:
"Hey fatso, just bust a move" was a line that always made me feel sad.

Well, you're not fat. You have a "starvation insurance" policy.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group