Chicago Sports Fan Message Board

All Information is alleged and 100% Unreliable
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (obviously)
So by now, you're probably aware of my immense hatred of Mully, a large part of that being due to his inability to speak without adding "uhs" to the end of every third word. Well, I turned on the radio this morning, and M&H was on, and they were about to interview Bushrod. Normally, I'll change the station as soon as I realize M&H are on my radio, but I was curious to see what sort of insight a Bushrod might provide, so I figured I'd give it a chance. I was glad, because right out of the gate, Mully provided a perfect example of his trademark style, which, being at the beginning of an interview, would be easy for me to find and transcribe. What follows is his first "question":

Quote:
Hey -um, so listen: I don't know that we want to see you guys do that every week, but that was an awesome comeback, I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by, by halftime we were lulled into that NFL-uh officiating doldrums, but-uh, man was that a spectacular-uh response in the second half and, down 17 and coming back like that, it's gotta feel really good.


No shit. I'm not making that up. That's exactly how he spoke it.

_________________
You can't see me because of internet.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 9060
Location: Seaboard
pizza_Place: Pepe's
I don't see the problem.

_________________
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
But being right or wrong IS binary


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:06 am
Posts: 2696
MattInTheCrown wrote:
So by now, you're probably aware of my immense hatred of Mully, a large part of that being due to his inability to speak without adding "uhs" to the end of every third word. Well, I turned on the radio this morning, and M&H was on, and they were about to interview Bushrod. Normally, I'll change the station as soon as I realize M&H are on my radio, but I was curious to see what sort of insight a Bushrod might provide, so I figured I'd give it a chance. I was glad, because right out of the gate, Mully provided a perfect example of his trademark style, which, being at the beginning of an interview, would be easy for me to find and transcribe. What follows is his first "question":

Quote:
Hey -um, so listen: I don't know that we want to see you guys do that every week, but that was an awesome comeback, I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by, by halftime we were lulled into that NFL-uh officiating doldrums, but-uh, man was that a spectacular-uh response in the second half and, down 17 and coming back like that, it's gotta feel really good.


No shit. I'm not making that up. That's exactly how he spoke it.


Image

_________________
America wrote:
I've said a lot of stupid things...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (obviously)
leashyourkids wrote:
I don't see the problem.

Well, aside from the fact that it wasn't a question, or even really a coherent statement, there's the fact that he couldn't string together half a sentence without adding an "uh" to a word:

Quote:
Hey -um, so listen: I don't know that we want to see you guys do that every week, but that was an awesome comeback, I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by, by halftime we were lulled into that NFL-uh officiating doldrums, but-uh, man was that a spectacular-uh response in the second half and, down 17 and coming back like that, it's gotta feel really good.


6 "uhs" and an "um" in that one statement, including the amazing run of "I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by" where you get 8 words and 3 "uhs."

_________________
You can't see me because of internet.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 9060
Location: Seaboard
pizza_Place: Pepe's
I'm kidding.

It could have been summed up much more gracefully if he had just said:

"How'd it feel to get that win Sunday night?"

_________________
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
But being right or wrong IS binary


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:06 am
Posts: 2696
MattInTheCrown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
I don't see the problem.

Well, aside from the fact that it wasn't a question, or even really a coherent statement, there's the fact that he couldn't string together half a sentence without adding an "uh" to a word:

Quote:
Hey -um, so listen: I don't know that we want to see you guys do that every week, but that was an awesome comeback, I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by, by halftime we were lulled into that NFL-uh officiating doldrums, but-uh, man was that a spectacular-uh response in the second half and, down 17 and coming back like that, it's gotta feel really good.


6 "uhs" and an "um" in that one statement, including the amazing run of "I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by" where you get 8 words and 3 "uhs."


WHAT THE FUK DO YOU WANT US TO DO ABOUT IT?
Image

_________________
America wrote:
I've said a lot of stupid things...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (obviously)
leashyourkids wrote:
I'm kidding.

It could have been summed up much more gracefully if he had just said:

"How'd it feel to get that win Sunday night?"

Right. He's like Boers in that way. Get to your fucking point. It's even worse because he can't speak as well.

_________________
You can't see me because of internet.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 pm
Posts: 12041
pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
MattInTheCrown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
I'm kidding.

It could have been summed up much more gracefully if he had just said:

"How'd it feel to get that win Sunday night?"

Right. He's like Boers in that way. Get to your fucking point. It's even worse because he can't speak as well.


I've told this story before (feeling like JORR). I texted in one morning to tell him he sucks at interviewing, and that his "questions" are two minutes of rambling, without no questions ever actually asked. He responded by saying he hadn't had much sleep that week and to get off his back. Maybe he has insomnia?

_________________
-- source


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 23124
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
MattInTheCrown wrote:
Quote:
Hey -um, so listen: I don't know that we want to see you guys do that every week, but that was an awesome comeback, I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by, by halftime we were lulled into that NFL-uh officiating doldrums, but-uh, man was that a spectacular-uh response in the second half and, down 17 and coming back like that, it's gotta feel really good.


6 "uhs" and an "um" in that one statement, including the amazing run of "I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by" where you get 8 words and 3 "uhs."


Mully + Triple H = MATCH

_________________
Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.
- Ronald Wright (misquoting John Steinbeck)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 9060
Location: Seaboard
pizza_Place: Pepe's
redskingreg wrote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
I'm kidding.

It could have been summed up much more gracefully if he had just said:

"How'd it feel to get that win Sunday night?"

Right. He's like Boers in that way. Get to your fucking point. It's even worse because he can't speak as well.


I've told this story before (feeling like JORR). I texted in one morning to tell him he sucks at interviewing, and that his "questions" are two minutes of rambling, without no questions ever actually asked. He responded by saying he hadn't had much sleep that week and to get off his back. Maybe he has insomnia?


Hahaha. That's great.

Chicago's number one sports talk show, provided we get plenty of rest!

_________________
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
But being right or wrong IS binary


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 10571
pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I heard the interview .. that was actually a brief question compared to the one he asked Dave Wannstandt a half hour later, I shit you not.

_________________
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Laurence Holmes is a fucking weirdo, a nerd in denial, and a wannabe. Not a very good radio host either.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:04 pm 
Offline
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 41106
Location: Chicago
pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
MattInTheCrown wrote:
Normally, I'll change the station as soon as I realize M&H are on my radio, .


PsssT, they are one EVERY Morning. There are no Sox games, coaches shows, Bears shows, Score specials. With the exception of a sick or vacation day, the show is always on, you should never be surprised or shocked. Your realization should be anticipation.

_________________
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." Banky
“Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey ‘He said for you to give me your fuckin’ share.’”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (obviously)
bigfan wrote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
Normally, I'll change the station as soon as I realize M&H are on my radio, .


PsssT, they are one EVERY Morning. There are no Sox games, coaches shows, Bears shows, Score specials. With the exception of a sick or vacation day, the show is always on, you should never be surprised or shocked. Your realization should be anticipation.

They're on my radio depending on what I was listening to last time I drove my car.

_________________
You can't see me because of internet.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:33 am
Posts: 3909
Location: Limbo
pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Don Tiny wrote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
Quote:
Hey -um, so listen: I don't know that we want to see you guys do that every week, but that was an awesome comeback, I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by, by halftime we were lulled into that NFL-uh officiating doldrums, but-uh, man was that a spectacular-uh response in the second half and, down 17 and coming back like that, it's gotta feel really good.


6 "uhs" and an "um" in that one statement, including the amazing run of "I think, uh, everybody was-uh, was kind of-uh, by" where you get 8 words and 3 "uhs."


Mully + Triple H = MATCH


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (obviously)
312player wrote:
I heard the interview .. that was actually a brief question compared to the one he asked Dave Wannstandt a half hour later, I shit you not.

I couldn't resist. God bless these podcasts:

Mully wrote:
And, uh, Dave, you know, eh-ah, it was occurring to me as I'm, as I'm watching the goings-on in the NLF and-uh, and really not a lot of happy news from a league-wide standpoint, but-uh, but I'm sitting there and I'm watching Ron Rivera get up and talk about-uh the Greg Hardy thing, and I'm thinking, "boy, I remember when-uh, he first started coaching, it was under Dave here in Chicago he started doing like volunteer coaching before he was on your staff, and then moved to Philly and-eh obviously a head coach in the league," and then, Rick Spielman's up there yesterday talking about the Adrian Peterson thing, and I'm thinking "Wow!" you know, remember Rick one of your guys, and-and you had him in Miami as well, and now, he's up in Minnesota, and I'm thinking to myself "one of the things we gotta ask Dave is: 'what's it like being the guy that is the face of the organization that is the frontman that is the guy that is, is left to stand out there,'" and I felt, that, I-I felt, you know, Chico did a good job of saying "it was my decision and I'm doing what's right for the team, about deactivating Greg Hardy," and apparently that's going to be a week-by-week situation, and-uh, Rick Spielman -boy- that was a very, uh, tough news conference to go through [Hanley interjects "contentious"] contentious, the questions were almost like accusations, and Rick is, is at there at the behest of his ownership, answering questions patiently, and, we know that Rick's a real good man, both guys, uh, great guys, I'm just curious, Dave, you've been in that situation where you're the guy that has to take all the heat regarding some situation, what's that like for a person? Doh-do you want the other, do you want, you know, when you see a John Harbow being, uh, sent out there, where's everybody else behind them? They were there earlier, why aren't they there now?


The great Mike Mulligan, ladies and gentlemen.

_________________
You can't see me because of internet.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:06 am
Posts: 2696
MattInTheCrown wrote:
bigfan wrote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
Normally, I'll change the station as soon as I realize M&H are on my radio, .


PsssT, they are one EVERY Morning. There are no Sox games, coaches shows, Bears shows, Score specials. With the exception of a sick or vacation day, the show is always on, you should never be surprised or shocked. Your realization should be anticipation.

They're on my radio depending on what I was listening to last time I drove my car.


They are on my radio on the way to work. Untill The Game or ESPN goes local sports in the morning, I have little choice.

Um, ah, ha haha, um. Someone should put together a mix from their podcast.

_________________
America wrote:
I've said a lot of stupid things...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:55 pm
Posts: 2323
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
MattInTheCrown wrote:
312player wrote:
I heard the interview .. that was actually a brief question compared to the one he asked Dave Wannstandt a half hour later, I shit you not.

I couldn't resist. God bless these podcasts:

Mully wrote:
And, uh, Dave, you know, eh-ah, it was occurring to me as I'm, as I'm watching the goings-on in the NLF and-uh, and really not a lot of happy news from a league-wide standpoint, but-uh, but I'm sitting there and I'm watching Ron Rivera get up and talk about-uh the Greg Hardy thing, and I'm thinking, "boy, I remember when-uh, he first started coaching, it was under Dave here in Chicago he started doing like volunteer coaching before he was on your staff, and then moved to Philly and-eh obviously a head coach in the league," and then, Rick Spielman's up there yesterday talking about the Adrian Peterson thing, and I'm thinking "Wow!" you know, remember Rick one of your guys, and-and you had him in Miami as well, and now, he's up in Minnesota, and I'm thinking to myself "one of the things we gotta ask Dave is: 'what's it like being the guy that is the face of the organization that is the frontman that is the guy that is, is left to stand out there,'" and I felt, that, I-I felt, you know, Chico did a good job of saying "it was my decision and I'm doing what's right for the team, about deactivating Greg Hardy," and apparently that's going to be a week-by-week situation, and-uh, Rick Spielman -boy- that was a very, uh, tough news conference to go through [Hanley interjects "contentious"] contentious, the questions were almost like accusations, and Rick is, is at there at the behest of his ownership, answering questions patiently, and, we know that Rick's a real good man, both guys, uh, great guys, I'm just curious, Dave, you've been in that situation where you're the guy that has to take all the heat regarding some situation, what's that like for a person? Doh-do you want the other, do you want, you know, when you see a John Harbow being, uh, sent out there, where's everybody else behind them? They were there earlier, why aren't they there now?


The great Mike Mulligan, ladies and gentlemen.


holy crap.

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Most people I know fit into one of two categories, they either work hard all day or spend most of their day arguing in circles with Boilermaker Rick.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 pm
Posts: 12041
pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
I got angry just reading that. Can't imagine actually hearing it.

_________________
-- source


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 64520
redskingreg wrote:
I got angry just reading that. Can't imagine actually hearing it.

At some point, the guest is going to fall asleep

_________________
And I'm insensitive, and I lack empathy
He looked at me and said, "Your potential is bittersweet"
I looked at him and said, "Every nickel is mines to keep"
He looked at me and said, "Know the truth, it'll set you free"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 pm
Posts: 12041
pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
rogers park bryan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
I got angry just reading that. Can't imagine actually hearing it.

At some point, the guest is going to fall asleep


Image

_________________
-- source


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:35 pm
Posts: 1861
Location: Up Where We Belong
redskingreg wrote:
I got angry just reading that. Can't imagine actually hearing it.


Truth, so did I.

_________________
DRINK BƎTTƎR. @theRIPH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 am 
Offline
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 41106
Location: Chicago
pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
MattInTheCrown wrote:
bigfan wrote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
Normally, I'll change the station as soon as I realize M&H are on my radio, .


PsssT, they are one EVERY Morning. There are no Sox games, coaches shows, Bears shows, Score specials. With the exception of a sick or vacation day, the show is always on, you should never be surprised or shocked. Your realization should be anticipation.

They're on my radio depending on what I was listening to last time I drove my car.


Said you turned on your radio. You turn off your radio before leaving your car?

_________________
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." Banky
“Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey ‘He said for you to give me your fuckin’ share.’”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 9532
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
My wife always turns off her car radio before tasking the keys out, weirdo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:16 pm
Posts: 1203
pizza_Place: My moms grave
KDdidit wrote:
My wife always turns off her car radio before tasking the keys out, weirdo.



Great now I hate your wife


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 10660
pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Bob from LaGrange calls (great caller) and Mully tells him to get to the point. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 am
Posts: 4120
pizza_Place: Salerno's
Mully's style matches his audience's level of engagement: terminal insomniacs and folks on their way to work way too early in the morning aren't exactly firing on all cylinders.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (obviously)
Caught this gem of a "question" with Rich Gannon yesterday:
Quote:
Ah, but, but the fact of the matter is, when, when, eh-ye- I alwa-I’ve always heard this, I, I think people don’t understand it. When you talk about toughness in connection to quarterbacks, it’s not whether a guy can take a hit, it’s whether he can come back the next play and make a play. Toughness is usually the play after, and usually in the College game in particular, if you watch a lot of Saturday football, to our listeners, you see a quarterback get hit and then the next play that’s when everything’s up for grabs, and you don’t know what’s gonna happen. And the NFL it’s-it’s a lot better, but that’s a hard thing to do, and you’ll all-you’ll always hear “well, you know, they had a hand up there to give the quarterback a second to get himself together,” I mean, i-it’s amazing to me, the, the amount of abuse the position takes, and everyone’s coming atcha, and when you see a game like the Bear game where, technically Rodgers was sacked, but he ran out of bounds under pressure, it was never really –he was never really hit in the game! And when a guy like him, with his ability, has that kinda time –it’s all over!

_________________
You can't see me because of internet.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:45 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 50762
Location: Earth
pizza_Place: Mendy's
Today they had some guy on from Atlanta to give a Falcons' POV of things. Mully asked him a question about special teams. "How important is special teams, and why have the Bears fallen so far off the map in that phase" was the basic question. I counted-- it took Mully 73 seconds to ask this.

How in the world can he still have a job on air interviewing guests? His performance is fucking pitiful every single guest he has.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Actually, the Cubs swept the Mets last season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (obviously)
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Today they had some guy on from Atlanta to give a Falcons' POV of things. Mully asked him a question about special teams. "How important is special teams, and why have the Bears fallen so far off the map in that phase" was the basic question. I counted-- it took Mully 73 seconds to ask this.

How in the world can he still have a job on air interviewing guests? His performance is fucking pitiful every single guest he has.

Thanks for the tip. I'm assuming the podcast will be up soon if it's not already.

_________________
You can't see me because of internet.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:22 am
Posts: 11921
pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Today they had some guy on from Atlanta to give a Falcons' POV of things. Mully asked him a question about special teams. "How important is special teams, and why have the Bears fallen so far off the map in that phase" was the basic question. I counted-- it took Mully 73 seconds to ask this.

How in the world can he still have a job on air interviewing guests? His performance is fucking pitiful every single guest he has.

He interviews guests as though he was talking to another co-host.

Not that it matters, I'm listening to Johnny B these days myself...but why are you listening to the Score, Frank?

_________________
Ба́бушка гада́ла, да на́двое сказа́ла—то ли до́ждик, то ли снег, то ли бу́дет, то ли нет.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group