Chicago Sports Fan Message Board

All Information is alleged and 100% Unreliable
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:39 am
Posts: 14461
pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
I usually take my own advice, and turn off what I don't like. However, this is one of the worst shows I've ever heard. I actually used to be one of the seven people that like Rosenbloom. It's not bad enough to wish cancer, like the last bad text. But this is a thing. Horrible thoughts, horrible texts, and horrible callers. This show is making me long for Murph.

_________________
Telegram Sam wrote:
I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:29 pm
Posts: 3728
Rosey is a talentless hack, both in print and on the air. Just a truly miserable asshole,


Last edited by Score is doomed on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:39 am
Posts: 14461
pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
Score is doomed wrote:
Rosey is a talentless hack, both in print and on the air. Just a truly miserable asshole, ask his ex-wife and daughter.


Well, that's not where this needed to go. I'm certain your relationships are wonderful. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

_________________
Telegram Sam wrote:
I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 18775
Location: 60 Minutes on Acid
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Rosenbloom owns. Not his fault he keeps getting paired with milquetoast update guys who can't keep up.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:33 pm
Posts: 13034
Location: Chicago, Illinois
pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I've become a big fan of Rosey. Grote has no business hosting a show. He's terrible.

_________________
We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:55 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:58 am
Posts: 4378
Location: @ ROH Show Near Me.
pizza_Place: Freezer.
The show of course was better with Dave Baum. One, because Baum's a professional, not an update guy. And two, Rosey kept in line with him around. The dynamic of the goofy older uncle and his sarcastic/acidic nephew made for good radio.

_________________
Middle Aged Crazy, like Uncle Terry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:17 am
Posts: 13744
Location: West Burbs
Beebo wrote:
The show of course was better with Dave Baum. One, because Baum's a professional, not an update guy. And two, Rosey kept in line with him around. The dynamic of the goofy older uncle and his sarcastic/acidic nephew made for good radio.

It was also better with Whip because Whip had an opinion on things.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:25 am
Posts: 8293
pizza_Place: Investigating
Hawkeye Vince wrote:
Beebo wrote:
The show of course was better with Dave Baum. One, because Baum's a professional, not an update guy. And two, Rosey kept in line with him around. The dynamic of the goofy older uncle and his sarcastic/acidic nephew made for good radio.

It was also better with Whip because Whip had an opinion on things.

Ding and Ding.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Posts: 1136
Location: The home
pizza_Place: Gino's - Sausage
Sadly, it's been better when Mike Esposito has filled in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rosenbloom and Grote
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:55 pm
Posts: 26188
Location: Lurking Below the Surface...
pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Old Man River wrote:
Sadly, it's been better when Mike Esposito has filled in.

The Chris Chelios-looking Mike Esposito sits in for Grote Saturday morning when he & Rosey broadcast live from 8a-12:30p from Naperville for that town's "Last Fling".


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group