Chicago Sports Fan Message Board

All Information is alleged and 100% Unreliable
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:18 pm 
Offline
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 41106
Location: Chicago
pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
https://twitter.com/bryanclay/status/595774165145227265/video/1

_________________
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." Banky
“Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey ‘He said for you to give me your fuckin’ share.’”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 18626
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
We got pinched for $20 for the first tooth. Then a dollar after that. Some of our friends do the coin thing, some give more. It's crazy. I can't rip it out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Posts: 19254
Spaulding wrote:
We got pinched for $20 for the first tooth. Then a dollar after that. Some of our friends do the coin thing, some give more. It's crazy. I can't rip it out.

$20.00 what the hell!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
spmack wrote:
IMU wrote:
Disagree.

Nas, spmack and Douchebag took turns parading me around the streets of Chicago on their shoulders last weekend.

We were definitely taking turns doing something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 18626
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
It was all I had. Couldn't be helped.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Posts: 19254
Spaulding wrote:
It was all I had. Couldn't be helped.

Tooth Fairy should have written an I.O.U. :D

_________________
spmack wrote:
IMU wrote:
Disagree.

Nas, spmack and Douchebag took turns parading me around the streets of Chicago on their shoulders last weekend.

We were definitely taking turns doing something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 31381
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I just read this week that the average paid by Tooth Fairies is $3.70.

_________________
They can't hang up on me here!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 23323
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I just read this week that the average paid by Tooth Fairies is $3.70.

Obviously driven up by those leaving 20 bucks.

I already told my wife that when our daughter starts getting to tooth losing age, we need to make sure there is a stash of singles in the house.

_________________
Bagels wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Are we really doubting that a 14 year old being around 100% of the time would be annoying?

we have IMU as proof


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:20 am 
Offline
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 41106
Location: Chicago
pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Image

_________________
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." Banky
“Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey ‘He said for you to give me your fuckin’ share.’”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 18626
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Obviously driven up by those leaving 20 bucks.

I already told my wife that when our daughter starts getting to tooth losing age, we need to make sure there is a stash of singles in the house.


Great idea. We do that now too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Posts: 19254
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I just read this week that the average paid by Tooth Fairies is $3.70.

Obviously driven up by those leaving 20 bucks.

I already told my wife that when our daughter starts getting to tooth losing age, we need to make sure there is a stash of singles in the house.

The gold coins are great, the kids love them.

_________________
spmack wrote:
IMU wrote:
Disagree.

Nas, spmack and Douchebag took turns parading me around the streets of Chicago on their shoulders last weekend.

We were definitely taking turns doing something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:25 pm
Posts: 12347
i would tell my kids the tooth fairy doesnt exist and they should sell their teeth on ebay

_________________

touch my dick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 3227
Location: Lake Wynonah, PA
pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
In our house, the first tooth gets a present, every other tooth a dollar. My middle child lost her first tooth at disneyworld, the concierge told my daughter to put the tooth outside the room and she got an 'autographed' photo from tinker belle with a note from the tooth fairy that she had her friend tinker belle sign it. Pretty nice.

_________________
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Congrats on being better than me, Psycory.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 13861
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
Psycory wrote:
In our house, the first tooth gets a present, every other tooth a dollar. My middle child lost her first tooth at disneyworld, the concierge told my daughter to put the tooth outside the room and she got an 'autographed' photo from tinker belle with a note from the tooth fairy that she had her friend tinker belle sign it. Pretty nice.


That was nice.

_________________
- I can't complain but sometimes I still do.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 44202
Kennedy silver dollar gets recycled for every tooth. The kids don't even notice.

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 am
Posts: 17061
pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:30 pm 
Offline
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 41106
Location: Chicago
pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Brett, 10 year old, tough 3B player.

Slides into 3rd on a triple, gets up 'coach Scot, my tooth fell out....here" ...as he extends his hand...I have to grab it as the 10 year old is Dustin Keithing it...I have to take the bloody tooth.

I reach out and he gives me the tooth, then gets into leadoff position ...no hesitation

#GAMER

ME 'Excuse me, Bretts mom....his tooth fell out...here ya go"
BRETTS MOM "OMG is he OK? BRETT! BRETT!
BRETTS DAD 'Good work Brettster!!!!!"

His Dad was from Canada and the kid did play hockey, so a tooth out is almost part of the game.

_________________
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." Banky
“Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey ‘He said for you to give me your fuckin’ share.’”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Tooth Fairy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:33 am
Posts: 3909
Location: Limbo
pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
SomeGuy wrote:
Image


Updated....

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group